Photo Rating PHP Script with Admin Panel
Author : CodeDaddy
Create Date : September 22, 2020
Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Rating is very powerful tool to your Business. You can easily integrate into your website.
No Need of Programming Language. All will be Done in Wordpress Like Admin Panel.
Security : It is protected against SQL injection, XSS and other attack and your website will be safe.
Before starting to install, make sure you fulfill the following requirements:
- You can use this script on any live LINUX or PHP server or Localhost.
- Curl Enabled & Required PHP version in server >= 5.4.
- No Page Reload
- Add Photo
- Add Caption
- Beautiful Photo Viewer
- Edit Photo & Caption
- Add / Edit Only Caption
- Activate / Deactivate Photo
- Active Photo Different Hassle Free Section
- Deactive Photo Different Hassle Free Section
- User Rating (1 to 5 Star)
- View IP & Country of User
- Edit User Rating
- Admin Upload Folder Protection
- Update Email
- Update Password
- Dashboard Analysis
- Load More Photos for User, No Page Reload
- Well Rich Offline & Online Documentation
How to Create Database, Username, Password & Import SQL file? (It's Only a Demo)
- Step 1: Login to your website CPanel with your Username & Password.
- Step 2: On Homepage, Scroll Down to Databases & Click on MYSQL Databases option.
- Step 3: Create New Database, Just assume (This is Only Demo Purpose) we want to give name of Our Database is billing_system So Just write billing_system & press Create Database Button.
- Step 4: A message appears, Added the database "yupok_billing_system" It means Your Database Name : yupok_billing_system , Note : yupok_ prefix is demo, your website automatic added Prefix to your database name.So copy that name that is your Original Database Name.
- Step 5: Press Go Back and return to Database Page again.
- Step 6: Scroll Down the Page, MYSQL Users Add New User, Just fill the details like you want to use Username & Password & keep details in the safe place & Press Create User button.
- Step 7: A message appears, You have successfully created a MySQL user named "yupok_demo_user". It means Your Database USERName : yupok_demo_user , Note : yupok_ prefix is demo, your website automatic added Prefix to your Username.So copy that name that is your Original Database Username.
- Step 8: Press Go Back and return to Database Page again.
- Step 9: Scroll Down the Page again to Add User to Database . Select your Last Created Username & Last Created Database for this billing system & Press Add Button.
- Step 10: You will redirect to Another Page. Click on ALL PRIVILEGES option, Scroll down & Press Make Changes Button.
- Step 11: A Success message appears on top right corner. After that scroll down to the page and press Go Back
- Step 12: Example
YOUR_HOST_NAME : localhost Mostly its localhost but if not then contact your website service provide.
YOUR_DATABASE_NAME : yupok_billing_system This is demo which we explained above. Your real database name is different.
YOUR_DATABASE_USERNAME : yupok_demo_user This is demo which we explained above. Your real database username is different.
YOUR_DATABASE_Password : password That is explained in Step 6.
- Step 13: Import sql file to Database. Go to CPanel homepage scroll down to Database , Click on phpMyAdmin, your database will be open.
- Step 14: On the left sidebar your Newly Database Option will be shown Just click on that.
- Step 15: After click see on right side there is Import Option click on that and browse & select sql file from your downloaded database folder and press Go Button on the bottom.
- Step 16: Your database will be imported and your website is ready to Use.
Do Carefully Otherwise Script will not work
- After Successfully configuration (Which we explained above See Again) your database do below steps carefully.
- Step : 1) Unzip the Downloaded File, Go to upload Unzip again upload.zip
- Step : 2) Open admin folder then open db folder the open config.php in any Text Editor like Dreamweaver, Notepad++ etc. admin folder->db folder->config.php
- Step : 3) Fills details carefully according to your database. Otherwise, Script won't work
- Step : 4) After carefully changing all the details just save it and close config.php
- Step : 5) Copy all folders & files and upload to your server. It's Done now. Your website is ready to use.
- Note 1) : If you want to put this script inside your root folder means without any folder then your BASE URL will be https://www.yourwebsite.com/ . Do not forget forward slash i.e. / at the end of your BASE URL.
- Note 2) : If you want to put this script inside any folder in your root directory then your BASE URL will be https://www.yourwebsite.com/folder_name/ . Do not forget forward slash i.e. / at the end of your BASE URL.
- Note 3) : Do not change ADMIN URL in config.php . Otherwise Script won't work.
1) Admin Login
- First Time Admin Login
- Admin URL(Link) : If you put this script inside any folder then Admin Link is https://www.yourwebsite.com/folder_name/admin/ & If you put this script inside your root directory means without any folder the your then Admin Link is https://www.yourwebsite.com/admin/
- When you are logging in as Admin for the first time use this credentials. Email : email@example.com & Password : 123456
- For your safety, Click on Top Right Corner User Icon and click on Email Option and change your Admin Email by using password is 123456
- For your safety, Click on Top Right Corner User Icon and click on Password Option and change your Admin Password by using Old Password is 123456 and keep your New Password at the safest place in the Universe.
2) Dashboard Analysis
- Photo Analysis
- It means your Total Photo, Total Active Photo means Users can view these Photos & Total Deactive Photos means Users cannot view these Photos.
- Rating Analysis
- It means Average Rating of all of your photos, Rated By means How many People have rated yet on your Total Phots, Total Stars means How many stars you've got on all of your Photos.
- Add/Edit/Activate/Deactivate Photo
- Click on Photos Option on the Left Sidebar. After Opening the page, You can Add Photo Button. A modal pop up where you can add photo , add caption (Note Maximum size is 10 Mb allowed and Maximum length of Caption is 100 characters).
- If you want to Edit Only Caption click on File Image where you can add/edit your Photo Caption.
- If you want to Edit Image click on Pencil Icon where you can add/edit your Photo & Caption.
- If you want to Activate/Deactivate Photo click on Ban Icon where you can change status of your Photo & Caption.
- You can do same in Active / Deactivate Photo Option on the Left Sidebar. Note Active Photo only shows all of your Active Photos which User can View & Deactive Photo only shows all of your Deactive Photos which User cannot View.
4) IP Locations
- Edit Rating / View Users IP / Country
- Click on IP Locations Option on the Left Sidebar. After Opening the page, You can view Users IP, Country & even Edit the Rating .
Copyright © CodeDaddy
You are not allowed to use this documentation template for your personal or commercial or any other purposes.